MGM Resorts International announced today an exciting new partnership designating MGM Resorts as a “Proud Partner of the New York Yankees.” This collaboration is set to deliver exclusive VIP experiences to both MGM Rewards members and baseball fans alike. Among these perks are opportunities to watch batting practice from the warning track and even throw out a ceremonial first pitch at Yankee Stadium. Additionally, MGM Resorts will have prominent brand placement throughout Yankee Stadium, including on LED signage, first and third base rotational signage, and its logo displayed on the back of the pitcher’s mound during live local television broadcasts of select games.
Commitment to community and fans:
“We remain committed…
When Season 14 arrives in December for Overwatch 2, Blizzard will bring back 6v6 matches with two different tests. The original game featured those team sizes, but the sequel controversially replaced that setup with 5v5 competitions.
Overwatch 2 director Aaron Keller detailed the upcoming 6v6 experiments on the game’s website. The first test should land during the first week of Season 14 (currently scheduled to launch December 10) and will incorporate team compositions of “at least 1 of each role, and no more than 3.” Then, in the middle of Season 14, Overwatch 2 will try out “the classic 2-2-2 composition” with a few changes.
Viewers got their first look at Season 3 of Embark Studios’ hit FPS, The Finals, via a new season launch trailer unveiled during Summer Game Fest Live.
Season 3 is set to launch on June 13, and will introduce more weapons, a new map, new gadgets, and the return of Terminal Attack–a mode that will be sticking around for good.
The new map–an arena called Kyoto 1568–takes inspiration from the real Kyoto, featuring blooming cherry blossom trees and map features with a Japanese flair, including 16th century temples, beautiful gardens, and thick bamboo forests that are perfect for hiding in. The Kyoto 1568 arena stands out from the game’s other maps, which all have a gritty, urban air about them Come from Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has very good reasons to feel bullish this year, as his company is poised to release potential blockbusters like Grand Theft Auto 6 and Mafia: The Old Country However, the prospect of President Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs has cast a pall over the video game industry. During a recent interview, Zelnick noted that he’s not afraid of the tariffs hurting game sales, but video game consoles may not be as lucky. “I’m not sure it would affect physical discs,” Zelnick told VentureBeat. “I do think the tariffs could be a negative for console sales. As an economist, I’m not a big fan of trade wars. I do think there are moments where tariffs make sense. I’m encouraged by the pause in Mexico and Canada. But I’m a free trader so generally speaking I don’t think…
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 enjoyed a very successful launch earlier this month, and now one of the top bosses at the game’s publisher has teased what’s on tap for the future. This includes potential story DLC or even a full-on sequel, but plans are still being formulated.
Tim Willits, the CEO of Saber Interactive, decline to share hard sales data, but said the game’s success can be “dangerous” for the studio.
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's …
It’s that time of year again: FIFA time. Only this year, EA Sports’ newest entry in the series is called EA Sports FC 24, due to the company’s high-profile breakup with FIFA Come from Sports betting site VPbet . The game officially launches on September 29 and ahead of that, reviews have begun to appear online.
While EA no longer works with FIFA, the game still has many of the same clubs, players, and other licensed content from past entries in the franchise. And once again, EA Vancouver developed the game alongside other support studios around the world.
…
It seems that recent media reports cannot decide if Arsenal are set to make a move for Leicester head coach Brendan Rodgers. Some reports suggest that the Northern Irishman is their top target, while others suggest that Leicester’s resistance may put the Gunners off a move for Rodgers.
In reality, if Rodgers wants to leave for Arsenal, then he probably could, with hints that he may have a release clause in his contract. However, the better question would be, should he leave Leicester for Arsenal?
Leicester are better placed for success
It would be silly to claim that Arsenal are not a bigger club than Leicester. In terms of stadium, history and reputation, the Gunners dwarf the Foxes.
However, at the moment, Leicester are in a far better place to achieve succ…
Linda Sembrant s stoppage-time winner scraped a dramatic 1-0 win over Belgium that sent Sweden through to the Women s Euro 2022 semi-finals.
With Sweden s 33rd and final attempt of the match, Sembrant fired home to break the hearts of a Belgium side who were contesting their first knockout game in Women s European Championship history.
Peter Gerhardsson s side will now take on hosts England in the semi-finals in Sheffield on Tuesday.
Stina Blackstenius thought she had given Sweden the lead in the 25th minute, but her goal was ruled out for offside following a VAR review.
Belgium mustered just one attempt on goal in the first half and Sweden continued their domination after the interval, but Nicky Evrard s instinctive save kept Blackstenius close-range h…
Wilfried Zaha has no intention of leaving Crystal Palace in the January transfer window, despite being linked with the likes of Arsenal and Manchester City.
Zaha produced another impressive performance on Sunday as Palace stopped City s winning streak in the Premier League at 18 games, the Eagles holding the league leaders to a 0-0 draw at Selhurst Park.
And it would have been even better for Palace had Luka Milivojevic converted a stoppage-time penalty after Raheem Sterling was adjudged to have fouled Zaha in the area.
Despite Palace s problems this season Zaha has been a beacon of hope with a string of fine displays, and that has led to links with teams higher in the table.
Roy Hodgson has received assurances the 25-year-old will not be sold and the for…
Bayern Munich have confirmed the capture of Rennes teenager Mathys Tel, with the highly rated forward joining on a five-year deal in a €20million-plus move.
The 17-year-old will link up with the Bundesliga champions on a contract through to 2027 after showing glimpses of his potential in Ligue 1 last season.
Tel skippered the France Under-17 team to glory in the European Under-17 Championship final last month, and he has now been rewarded with a bumper switch to one of the continent s biggest clubs.
Bayern are one of the best teams in the world, the forward said. I m very much looking forward to this great challenge and I will give my all for this club.
I ve been very impressed with the discussions with Hasan Salihamidzic and the Bayern management…